That is a question that we are frequently asked and the answer is surprising. To help clear it up, here is a list of just some of the things our customers use their glowsticks for…
- Emergency Light Sources – glowsticks are ideal sources of light in emergencies! They have a long shelf life and don’t require batteries. They also don’t emit heat or sparks making them exceptionally safe.
- Partying – glowsticks really get a party buzzing! We even sell glowing straws that are ideal for cocktail parties!
- Decorations – glowsticks are waterproof and virtually indestructible. Why not chuck them in your flower vases or throw them in ice buckets?
- Photography & Art – You can produce some magical photos with glowsticks and long exposure camera set-ups. Try it!
- Outdoor Activities – Glowsticks are great fun when camping! We also have a number of customers that use our products when scuba diving.
- Identification Purposes – Going to a concert and want to be able to find a friend? Try using glowsticks. Our mega glowsticks are perfect for this!
- Fashion Accessories – Just looking to have a bit of fun? Try glowsticks! They are safe to use making them perfect for children. Take a look at our earrings and bracelets!
- Sport & Games – Have you ever tried playing sports in the dark? Glow in the dark football is a great game! Use glowsticks to mark out the pitch, goals and identify players.
Are you a glowstick fanatic? We’d love to hear from you and find out what you use our products for!