This year we will be open throughout the festive period processing orders. You may well be aware that this year due to the Royal Mail strikes the courier networks are under significant pressures. We are unable to absolutely guarantee any delivery times and all delivery times stated are an estimate.
Last recommended posting date for Christmas: Order before 2pm on Wednesday 21st December and select DPD as the delivery option. (Please note this excludes a limited number of postcodes for which the last posting date via DPD is 19th December – the list of these can be found here: https://www.dpd.co.uk/pdf/lsd-pd-1.1.pdf)
Last recommended posting date for New Year: Order before 2pm on Wednesday 28th December and select DPD as the delivery option.
We are continuing to process orders as normal as long as it is a working day and you order before 2pm the order will be dispatched on the same day. Our Christmas opening times are:
- Monday 19th December: 9am – 4pm
- Tuesday 20th December: 9am – 4pm
- Wednesday 21st December: 9am – 4pm
- Thursday 22nd December: 9am – Midday (Closed afternoon for Staff Christmas Lunch, however all orders placed before 2pm will still be dispatched same day)
- Friday 23rd December: 10am – 3pm
- Monday 26th December: Closed (Bank Holiday)
- Tuesday 27th December: Closed (Bank Holiday)
- Wednesday 28th December: 9am – 3pm
- Thursday 29th December: 9am – 3pm
- Friday 30th December: Midday – 3pm
- Monday 2nd January: Closed (Bank Holiday)
- Tuesday 3rd January: Return to normal hours